Every potential buyer of real estate wants to buy a cozy house in good condition, with a garden area, overlooking the ocean, in a great location, and, of course, at a reasonable price.
But these are just general wishes.
At the next stage, dozens of other indicators are collectively taken into consideration. For example:
- size, shape and relief of plot;
- if the property is located on the beach - what conditions for swimming will be there during the year?
- view from the house (sunrise or sunset can also be important detail) and is there a risk that one day it will be blocked by the building in the area located in front, if one day somebody starts construction there?
- remoteness from main infrastructure or a specific place of interest;
- how location will influence the lifestyle of the future owners (traffic jams etc);
- the quality of construction and an approximate assessment when cosmetic or serious reconstruction may be needed;
- interior and exterior and how it suits individual needs of the future owner (some people like spacious rooms full of light and minimalism, others prefer small functional rooms, etc.);
- proximity to the river (additional water supply to the site and the garden can be very helpful);
- neighbors living nearby;
- price and potential of the property. Strategic estimation: will it become more expensive or cheaper in the future.
- amount of taxes if the buyer is a foreigner.
- the situation with the documents of the sellers: are there any complications (the owners are 5 family members who cannot come to a common solution with the sale price; or other internal conflicts etc. variations)
- and much more that would dock the best combination of price and quality of a particular property with the needs (and financial capabilities) of a particular buyer. It also happens that one member of the family likes one house and the another insists on different property and they are faced with the task of finding a compromise.
The situation is complicated by the fact that most real estate properties in the Seychelles are not alike, that is, it is difficult to evaluate them according to the algorithms applicable to typical real estate in a big city.
At the same time, potential buyers examine and compare different properties in the Seychelles, having in mind a similar list. Ideally, they would also like to save not only money, but also time. As we see this process is energy-consuming and not as simple as it might seem at first glance.
f you are looking for specific property - please do not hesitate to contact us!